- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Superuser error while trying to root T-Mobile S4?
I get an error saying "There was an error installing Superuser...". I used Motochopper. This is my second attempt after resetting my s4 and is still the same result. I checked with Root Checker and it says is not rooted.
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-25-2014, 10:54 PM #2
- By Steve Duprey in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2014, 04:22 PM
- By Nate#AC in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2014, 03:29 PM
- By PR1MO1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2014, 07:37 PM
- By Stuart Campbell in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2014, 03:49 PM
- By thetony2313 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2014, 02:53 PM