- 1 Posts
New Galaxy S4 Owner & a Question
I just switched from an iPhone 5 yesterday, and it seems I cannot receive text messages from my friends who still have iPhones. I can only guess that where it is brand new switch that the system might still think it's an iPhone and trying to send them as iMessage. The text goes through on their end, but I never receive anything!
Can you tell me if this will resolve it's self or do I need to do something to correct it? Thanks, still trying to make my way around this new OS!
- 01-23-2014, 10:09 AM #2
Re: New Galaxy S4 Owner & a Question'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 01-23-2014, 10:11 AM #3
Re: New Galaxy S4 Owner & a Question
Welcome to AC!!
From what' I've read around the forums, you need to unlink your number from iMessages completely."The worst foe lies within the self....."
Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa
- By fofjjsr in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2014, 10:04 PM
- By eltexmexalex in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2014, 09:54 PM
- By tastycaramel in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2014, 10:38 PM
- By Farsheed Shastri in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2014, 03:45 PM
- By ginoancona in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2014, 12:54 PM