Strange little white Square on my S4
Suddenly just today I have this little white "floating" square that can be moved around the screen. If you tap it a small menu pops up with options like adjust ringer, back, menu, and a few others. I find it anoying and do not know where it came from nor how to get rid of it. Can anyone shed some light on this. Doesn't matter which menu you are in, it is there. I can move it out of the way but it always gets in the way of something else I open. Bottom right corner is the best place so far but I want it gone.
- 01-30-2014, 10:33 PM #2"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- 01-31-2014, 07:46 AM #4
- 02-01-2014, 05:10 PM #6
- 02-01-2014, 07:12 PM #8
- 11-27-2014, 01:18 PM #10
- 11-27-2014, 01:20 PM #11
- 04-17-2015, 04:45 PM #12
- 04-18-2015, 11:21 PM #13
Re: Strange little white Square on my "note 3"
I tried to follow the instructions I found in a previous forum but it doesn't work for the note 3. there aren't t same setting on the note 3.
these were the instructions for s4. Go to settings>my device>accessibility>turn off assistant menu under mobility.
any ideas for a note 3?
please help. I just got the phone and love it except for this annoying little box that constantly gets in the way while texting.
- 05-09-2015, 11:30 AM #14
Re: Strange little white Square on my S4
On the note 3 it is in
Dexterity and Interaction
Just turn that off and the box goes away.
Had a hard time finding that thing and that floating box annoyed me as you could not really place it.
- 06-02-2015, 01:34 AM #15
- 07-18-2015, 07:28 AM #16
- 08-26-2015, 02:27 PM #17
- By Theot in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 18Last Post: 02-09-2014, 08:52 PM
- By zorrowaz in forum HTC One M7Replies: 10Last Post: 02-01-2014, 07:00 PM
- By grapps in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2014, 09:45 AM
- By kte3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2014, 09:02 PM
- By mehbehdeh in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2014, 07:25 PM