1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default volume issues

hi,i have volume issues with my s4.from ringtone,media to notification and system volume-all are in full/maximum volume (15 of 15) but whenever i play music,watch movies or check some new videos on youtube nor receive calls and texts i cannot hear any sound.except only if i place the phone (back speaker) on my ear,i hear a very low sound.but when i try to use a headseat/earphone,the volume is as good as new whether in maximum or minimum.on the other hand,calling someone seems to be okay,we can hear both ways.it seems that i do not have any problem except when i try to put the call on speaker,i hear very little when in fact i have it on full volume.can you help me with this?i do not know what to do,tried all of the steps i read from different forums.uninstalled dowloaded app,reboot system and wipe cache partition.none of it solved my problem.thanks!

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock(for now)

Default Re: volume issues

Sounds like a problem with your media player app...

Does the sound not work in one specific program? Or is it whenever you play music/video in ANY app? That makes a difference.
    Nokia 918->StarTAC->AV CDM4000->Moto T270c->AV CDM8900->LG the V->Chocolate->Voyager->BB Curve 8330->OG Droid->Thunderbolt->RAZR HD->Sammy GS4.