my Samsung Galaxy s4 device status "Custom"
So today i remember holding down power+vol key down and got install custom rom, me being a noob i press vol key up for Yes, not knowing that it will give me custom Device status, i never Rooted my phone nor unlocked it, just was curious what it will do... well now i cant update my phone because i get and error Update, it gives me Your device has been modified. Software updates are not available?? any way to revert back to normal?
- 02-26-2014, 04:16 PM #2
- 02-27-2014, 03:29 PM #5
Re: my Samsung Galaxy s4 device status "Custom"
- By giper54 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 11Last Post: 02-27-2014, 12:45 PM
- By hellojoe in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2014, 04:56 PM
- By Ess Gee in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2014, 03:03 PM
- By Ess Gee in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2014, 02:53 PM
- By Vakken in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2014, 02:08 PM