- 1 Posts
Galaxy S4 won't let me add my google account
I bought a galaxy s4 through t mobile and i haven't been able to add my Google account, which means i have no apps on my phone. Every time i try and add the an account or even create a new one it tell me that the phone can't detect a connection, but i am able to browse the net, receive and send pictures. I've also tried adding the account through wi-fi and still i get the same "can't establish a connection". i called my service provider and they basically said its not their problem and to figure it out on my own lol. Some one please help me figure this out. Thanks
- 02-27-2014, 02:36 AM #2
Re: Galaxy S4 won't let me add my google account
That's some great customer service T-Mobile is offering you there. Unbelievable.
How long has this been going on? There is that SLIGHT chance Google servers are having issues right now and could be the reason you're experiencing this.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)
- By lingang in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 14Last Post: Today, 03:42 AM
- By Brandon Brown5 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2014, 02:39 AM
- By Ellis Bratcher in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 10:34 PM
- By aspenedelen in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 10:24 PM
- By Trolled123 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 08:49 PM