- 1 Posts
Scrolling speed on the Galaxy S4
So, I've had my Galaxy S4 for a week... it's my first phone without a keyboard, only because they don't make phones with real keyboards anymore (but there's a bluetooth keyboard case available for this one if I get really desperate!).... Anyway, we are getting along pretty well... I like it so far and have managed not to drop it and shatter the glass *yet*, but I was wondering about something...
When I scroll on web pages, the scrolling speed seems a little slow, and I can't find a way to adjust the scrolling speed... I'm not talking about the silly eyeball scrolling thing that never works right anyway, I mean just normal scrolling with the finger in the default web browser... is there a way to speed this up? I looked in the default web brower and in chrome settings, and the phones' settings and I can't find any way to alter this... I've never had a phone that didin't have this option, and have a hard time believing that such a fully featured phone would lack this ability...
Anyone know anything about this?
- 03-09-2014, 04:30 PM #2
Re: Scrolling speed on the Galaxy S4
I've never seen scroll speed adjustability in the stock browser on any samsung phone from the S2 onwards. The scrolling however, is dynamic, the faster and more you swipe the faster it scrolls. Not even major third party browsers have that option as far as I know, not chrome, not firefox, not opera. Its not a "phone" dependent feature, its software. I havent seen that either on the AOSP releases I've tried.
Can you provide examples (what other phones) or screenshots of such setting on other phones?
- By Eddster in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 44Last Post: 08-27-2014, 09:40 PM
- By rrballer11 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 25Last Post: 03-07-2014, 09:14 AM
- By AlphaVictor87 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2014, 09:33 AM
- By lgbalfa in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2014, 06:52 PM
- By prprynce96 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2014, 06:02 PM