- 15 Posts
SIM Card Question on an Encrypted phone
I am traveling to the US and my carrier is T-Mobile here in Europe.
I encrypted my entire device.
Now when there in the US, I can just go into a T-Mobile shop and ask for a US SIM card with a US number on it.
My question would be, since my phone is encrypted, will this have any effect the way the US SIM card will operate or even function at all?
- 03-10-2014, 11:55 PM #2
- 15 Posts
Re: SIM Card Question on an Encrypted phone
Let me correct myself here.
I am using the Galaxy S4's built-in Encryption and NOT a 3rd party app.
Sorry, my fault for not being clear on that.
So if I am there in the US and get a US SIM and insert it to my encrypted phone, I should not have any issues with the US SIM card due to the phone being encrypted?
- 03-11-2014, 01:51 PM #4
- By xtremenorthwest in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2014, 11:21 AM
- By srayjacobs in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2014, 05:16 AM
- By ntamim2006 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 03-10-2014, 01:29 PM
- By koffing107 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2014, 12:14 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-10-2014, 11:18 AM