- 102 Posts
4.4 update fix bluetooth/audio bug?
Sometimes when I unplug headphones on my S4, I won't get any audio at all. If I turn the volume up or down the volume bar on screen comes up indicating a bt connection, Even though bluetooth isn't even on. About 1 out of every 10 times I unplug headphones this happens. Anyone else have this bug? Anyone update to 4.4 and have it fixed?
Posted via Android Central App
- By whodunit in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 29Last Post: 04-08-2016, 11:11 PM
- By Dark Penguin in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 14Last Post: 01-24-2015, 04:56 PM
- By jfb42 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2014, 03:24 PM
- By MissMegan223 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2014, 11:30 PM
- By berlin00 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2014, 06:48 PM