Unlocked ATT S4 on T-Mobile, is T-Mobile upgrade possible?
I'm using an unlocked Galaxy S4 that was originally on AT&T, and is now on T-Mobile. When I tried to upgrade, I kept getting the message that the upgrade was interrupted. I assume it was because it can't talk to the AT&T servers. I manually installed the KitKat upgrade using this process. Any idea if it's possible to do the same thing, but using the T-Mobile ROM without rooting the phone? I'd like to get rid of the AT&T Bloatware.
BTW, I guess this should have been posted in the Rooting, ROMs and Hacks section. Sorry. I'd move it, or delete and repost, but I don't have those rights.
Last edited by BB-Steve; 03-31-2014 at 01:36 PM.
- By astarling10 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 11Last Post: 05-01-2014, 07:28 PM
- By desertUsuf in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 8Last Post: 04-05-2014, 10:42 AM
- By PxuLL in forum LG G2 miniReplies: 3Last Post: 04-03-2014, 12:13 PM
- By SouthEastNC in forum VerizonReplies: 7Last Post: 04-01-2014, 09:12 PM
- By Amy Wickam in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 03-31-2014, 01:59 PM