- 2 Posts
Screen got CRACKED!
My phone's screen got cracked. I cant use it or see anything now
the screen is black and not responding
The same thing with the touch pad, it cant work
However, the phone is working and I was able to make some calls using S voice commands
Also, I was able to read my text messages using the S voice. But, Im trying to see my missed calls
Is there anyway to know who called me ? I have tried S voice but with no luck
Can i view my missed calls using my pc? or is there anyway else to do that?
I am going to buy the S5 but it might take several days.
- 04-17-2014, 09:39 PM #2
- 04-22-2014, 12:20 PM #4
- 04-26-2014, 08:04 PM #5Current Carrier: T-Mobile (all phones are carrier locked) || Current Phone: LG G3 rooted || Previous Phone: Galaxy S4
- By quanitc in forum Phone WarsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-17-2014, 08:07 PM
- By waz ahmer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2014, 06:29 PM
- By chuckdog_5 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2014, 02:31 PM
- By Dale_M in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2014, 02:22 PM
- By emad1995 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2014, 01:20 PM