Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default After update to android 4.4.2 kitkat wifi stop find networks sgh-m919

Hello everybody,

After install stock rom M919UVUFNB4 for T-Mobile with odin every thing work fine except wifi. I install wifix manager and wc wifi code, but nothing happen. I need your help.

I root the phone. My actual country is Cuba and I get the phone in USA.

Any ideas please.

Best Regards,

Sergio.

Global Posts
    8,956 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: After update to android 4.4.2 kitkat wifi stop find networks sgh-m919

Quote Originally Posted by sergioaleagas View Post
    Hello everybody,

After install stock rom M919UVUFNB4 for T-Mobile with odin every thing work fine except wifi. I install wifix manager and wc wifi code, but nothing happen. I need your help.

I root the phone. My actual country is Cuba and I get the phone in USA.

Any ideas please.

Best Regards,

Sergio.
    Welcome to the forums!

Have you performed a factory reset since updating the device to Kit Kat? If not, then factory reset and see if that helps your WiFi connection.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: After update to android 4.4.2 kitkat wifi stop find networks sgh-m919

Hello,

I root the phone after upgrade from 4.2.2 to 4.4.2, and install wifix manager but nothing happen, wifi stop fingding network. The problem is that finding networks, wifi direct, NFC and S Bean stop working only with the cuban sim card, if a put and old at&t sim card all work normally, when i was in 4.2.2 installing wifix manager solve the problem, please help me, best regards

Sergio,
    I got a T-Mobile Galaxy S4, do you got any tutorial to update my 4.2.2 to .4.42, i'm not longer in US to update it from T-Mobile network.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Hello,

Do not do it !!!. I make a factory reset, I try to downgrade to 4.2.2 and fail, and wifi, NFC, S Bean, Wifi Direct still not working.

Wifi only works if I remove the sim card from the phone, of course the phone rooted and wifix installed,

I need help please,

Best Regards

hello, i have update 4.4.2 on my s3 gt-i9300 but the problem am having is i cant receved sim card network

please help me on how to recover that, only issue am using i wi-fi

Sergio compadre, tengo el mismo problema que tú. Me pregunto si ya resolviste porque hace rato estoy buscando y no le encuentro solución.

Saludos

Sergio, yo tenía el mismo problema con un SGH-M919 con android 4.3, resulta que con el wifix-manager para que funcionara tenías que ponerlo en modo avión, entrar al wifix, generar el código del país y listo, quitabas el modo avión y todo maravilloso hasta que reiniciaras. Ahora migre a 4.4.2 y ni así funciona, IDEAS??