After update to android 4.4.2 kitkat wifi stop find networks sgh-m919

sergioaleagas

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello everybody,

After install stock rom M919UVUFNB4 for T-Mobile with odin every thing work fine except wifi. I install wifix manager and wc wifi code, but nothing happen. I need your help.

I root the phone. My actual country is Cuba and I get the phone in USA.

Any ideas please.

Best Regards,

Sergio.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hello everybody,

After install stock rom M919UVUFNB4 for T-Mobile with odin every thing work fine except wifi. I install wifix manager and wc wifi code, but nothing happen. I need your help.

I root the phone. My actual country is Cuba and I get the phone in USA.

Any ideas please.

Best Regards,

Sergio.
Welcome to the forums!

Have you performed a factory reset since updating the device to Kit Kat? If not, then factory reset and see if that helps your WiFi connection.

sergioaleagas

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I root the phone after upgrade from 4.2.2 to 4.4.2, and install wifix manager but nothing happen, wifi stop fingding network. The problem is that finding networks, wifi direct, NFC and S Bean stop working only with the cuban sim card, if a put and old at&t sim card all work normally, when i was in 4.2.2 installing wifix manager solve the problem, please help me, best regards

Rich_montero

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Sergio,
I got a T-Mobile Galaxy S4, do you got any tutorial to update my 4.2.2 to .4.42, i'm not longer in US to update it from T-Mobile network.

sergioaleagas

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

Do not do it !!!. I make a factory reset, I try to downgrade to 4.2.2 and fail, and wifi, NFC, S Bean, Wifi Direct still not working.

Wifi only works if I remove the sim card from the phone, of course the phone rooted and wifix installed,

I need help please,

Best Regards

derick deo

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
hello, i have update 4.4.2 on my s3 gt-i9300 but the problem am having is i cant receved sim card network

please help me on how to recover that, only issue am using i wi-fi

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Sergio, yo tenía el mismo problema con un SGH-M919 con android 4.3, resulta que con el wifix-manager para que funcionara tenías que ponerlo en modo avión, entrar al wifix, generar el código del país y listo, quitabas el modo avión y todo maravilloso hasta que reiniciaras. Ahora migre a 4.4.2 y ni así funciona, IDEAS??