- 558 Posts
Random Data Drops
I don't know if this is a GS4 thing or a TMO thing, but every now and then - no rhyme or reason - my data just drops. The 4G is still "on" but the arrows aren't lighting up and there is no connection. Sometimes it will restore itself after a minute or two, sometimes longer. Sometimes it will bounce all the way down to no data, then back up to 4G. Anybody else run in to this? Very frustrating.
- 12-14-2014, 08:10 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Random Data Drops
I've Had The Same Problem But Recently While Using The WiFi Tether App My T-Mobile S4 Got Really Hot & All Signal Just Went Away.... I've Tried Restoring But There's Still No Available Signal At All..... Did I Damage Something Internally? Any Help Would Be Great Before Going Out To Purchase A New MotherBoard, Thanks....
- By boka003 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2015, 02:56 AM
- By Ttyler_0 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2015, 03:16 AM
- By Ttyler_0 in forum HTC One XReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2014, 08:18 AM
- By AndyJ7888 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2014, 06:54 AM
- By bcbbanga4l in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2014, 02:16 AM