Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Photos not d/l-displayiing properly

Galaxy s4 running 4.4.2
    On Tmobile

Problem: When i receive emails (i am using the native email app) with attached pictures i click on attachments then preview or save - the photo will d/l but then when it opens i get the error pic (attached). Then when i go back to the attachment in the email it shows that 0.0b was downloaded. This is odd because when I initially click on the file to download it shows that the d/l is complete and even shows the correct file size.

This is not an issue with the file type as this is happening with normal jpegs. This seems to happen randomly. Also in scenarios where i will get more than one picture in an email attachment some of the photos will d/l and display correctly but one or two wont.

Somebody help! This is pretty annoying b/c i am constantly getting emails with pictures attached due to the nature of my work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photos not d/l-displayiing properly-image1.jpg   Photos not d/l-displayiing properly-image2.jpg