Stuck in Boot
Hey all, I can't find a discussion to address this, so here it is.
I just rooted a replacement S4 running 4.4.2, everything was fine. I then used Uninstall Master to rid myself of the bloat, and then... stuck on load screen!
When I rebooted the phone, it stayed at the T-Mobile load screen. I tried factory reset and re-rooting using Odin, and no luck. Still stuck. Also tried a custom recovery mod, but since I can't start the phone, my pc doesn't recognize it to let me go through its directory to insert files on the card.
- 05-13-2014, 05:44 PM #2
- 05-13-2014, 08:18 PM #4
- 05-13-2014, 09:22 PM #6
- 05-13-2014, 09:48 PM #8
- By jdevenberg in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 9Last Post: 05-14-2014, 02:56 PM
- By akuma2012 in forum LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 05-14-2014, 01:46 AM
- By kerbalcaptain in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2014, 02:00 PM
- By USMCvet in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2014, 11:56 AM
- By jmc1321 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2014, 09:49 AM