S4 flaws

Navin726

May 22, 2014
Visit site
I just got the phone 2 days ago and so far it's a good phone. No problems so far, the battery may be too weak for me.
The only thing is the voice commands could be better. When music is playing I am be able to say pause, next, previous but play is tricky on the phone.

Sam Chung

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I have done much research about the S4 and S5 before I made a cash purchase of GS4. I have also had a dilemma about purchasing the Octo-core Exynos version (International Factory unlocked) because I was interested in someday taking the phone to S.Korea and using it there. I made a good faith estimate decision and purchased the regular T-mobile SGH version (LTE enabled). Let me tell you, for the 1 month I have had the phone, it is a media device paradise for users. There is much hype about the S5 and all the power of the 2.5 Ghz processor and all the bells and whistles that come with S5, but I feel S4 certainly delivers and impresses far out of the ordinary, certainly for my everyday needs. S4 camera takes professional quality pictures, and videos, plays most games/ apps with the most intensive graphic output, so far has not crashed not even once. Kies Air makes wireless transferring of videos and files effortless. My only question so far, is how can I get this play a true super hd 1080p movie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair