- 06-13-2014, 07:32 AM #2
Re: Cannot turn on wireless
How long has this been going on and what were the events leading up to this problem?
Have you tried going in and removing any and all wireless connections saved on the device and starting from scratch?
Also is your device running stock and untouched or has it been rooted with changes done?Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By jorang in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 6Last Post: 06-29-2014, 01:41 AM
- By smalba in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-15-2014, 08:50 PM
- By JimboJones2268 in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2014, 12:59 PM
- By jewelly in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-13-2014, 08:25 AM
- By jamshed taraporwala in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2014, 01:04 AM