LED notification light issue.

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I have an unlocked metro (tmobile) S4 and I have noticed that when charging it doesn't turn solid red. Nor does it blink red when having a low battery. I checked to see if both of these features were turned on. They were. I tried the LED tester on the phone itself and only green and blue work. On a third party app, cyan works as well. Still, no yellow, orange, magenta, or red work. It wored on my last S4. Any help plz?

Orical

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Are you rooted and have you installed any mods like Xposed or anything else like that, there are some mods that stop notifications when you choose to hide them.

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Are you rooted and have you installed any mods like Xposed or anything else like that, there are some mods that stop notifications when you choose to hide them.

I am not rooted, everything is stocked and it's been doing it since I got the phone as a replacement from my carrier. I just didn't think much of it because I thought the low battery/charging led notification was turned off. I only looked more into it recently as I noticed the yellow snapchat led notification wasn't working.

Orical

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I'll be honest, I've been through 4 Note 3's before I was set with a perfect one same with the S4 but the first was the charging port then oddly the next few were sensor detection just crapped out and after some research found it was a common issue on the earlier builds. Either way though it sounds like it could be a faulty led but for me I could live with that.