- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
SideKick is sending unauthorized messages to 0020000001?
Since I bought my SideKick 4G I've noticed it happening. It's sending messages to 0020000001 (allegedly an Egyptian number), which I can't read but is costing me 0,20 per message. I've contacted my provider, but no one has been able to help me. I did a software update, I've done a factory reset but nothing has helped so far.
The current firmware version: 2.2.1
Baseband version: T839UVKJ2
(The woman of Samsung Chat said they were the latest versions).
- 05-24-2013, 07:51 PM #2
- By Fat Fingers in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 09-24-2016, 06:34 PM
- By Mikhailov in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 6Last Post: 01-17-2013, 01:15 PM
- By patbart in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-01-2011, 09:10 PM
- By andrewpm in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 01-26-2011, 10:04 PM
- By roket77 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 12Last Post: 01-14-2010, 02:08 AM