Yes, I'm a big goofy middle aged fella, but the Sidekick 4G looks like one hell of a useful little phone.

I might be way off the mark about that, but at least I'll fit in at Hot Topic

Who's with me?
    03-14-2011 11:36 PM
    Jerry, buying what the youngsters buy wont make you younger :P
    03-14-2011 11:49 PM
    Lol. I'm sure the beard will fit in at hot topic too

Hummingbird on a 3.5 inch screen = me want. This thing is going to fly.
    03-14-2011 11:52 PM
    Go for it Jerry. It looks like a nice device. I just can't handle a physical keyboard.
    03-15-2011 12:15 AM
    Jerry, buying what the youngsters buy wont make you younger :P
    Youngsters will buy it BECAUSE they see a refined gentlemen like myself using one. Now get off my lawn.

Lol. I'm sure the beard will fit in at hot topic too

Hummingbird on a 3.5 inch screen = me want. This thing is going to fly.
    This man knows.

Go for it Jerry. It looks like a nice device. I just can't handle a physical keyboard.
    If the keyboard is done right, I love em. Say what you will about the sidekick, but it's keyboard was right. This one looks like it may be. too.
    03-15-2011 07:16 AM
    If this came to Verizon, I'd strongly consider it. I know that's lame, but I had a Sidekick LX three years ago and I loved it (hated Tmobile as a carrier though). Smartphones have come a long way since the LX, but I assume the 4G has a lot of nice features on it.
    03-15-2011 08:29 AM
    LOL I'm 19 and I'm considering it. I'm sadly stuck on T-Mobile because my parents pay my bills haha. Not sure if I want this phone, or the galaxy s 4G or myTouch.
    03-15-2011 02:59 PM
    If I was on TMO I'd be with ya Jerry.
    03-15-2011 07:46 PM
    I might be way off the mark about that, but at least I'll fit in at Hot Topic
    Hot Topic is for Gothic Scene kids. LOL
    Maybe you'd fit in at like Abercrombie!
    03-19-2011 10:11 AM
    Did anybody else noticed that Jerry said he was refined? Now that's worth a LOL.

My fiancee had a Sidekick LX and loved it. She really wants this but I'm not sure we're staying with T-Mobile. She gets mad at me whenever I show her the pic of it.
    03-19-2011 08:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD