Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by eggFuJON View Post
    No problem here with service. No problem wth the messaging app, besides the occassional "!" unknown notification on the lockscreen.
    There is a setting in the messages to fix the "!" unknown on the lock screen. you have to check a box that allows it to notify you... i cant remember what it actually says and it wont let me access my messages right now to look.

It seems that my volume settings get reset everytime I reboot, the most troublesome being that my notification volume gets pushed all the way down seemingly every time I reboot..... so if I forget to reset it, I won't get sound for texts, emails, etc. Anyone else experiencing this?

I have auto rotate turned on so that when I don't have the keyboard out I can still use landscape but the lockscreen seems to get confused as to which way I'm holding my phone sometimes which gets annoying. I also use the media player while my phone is plugged into my cars aux jack and sometimes if I pause it to grab a soda out of a gas station when I get back the media player is off and when I restart the player my playlist won't be loaded anymore.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #29  

ROM
    Stock; Stock+Xionia b2

Using GoSMS v3.40 and above solves the issue of the mssaging app related "Unknown" lockscreen notification. The update adds the option to let GoSMS solely handle incoming messages. Texts work fine, as I tested sending to myself. MMS I don't use much so can't verify if that even had the issue.

Default Re: texting wrong person?

Quote Originally Posted by itsmeggin View Post
    I am sure this has been talked about, but I am looking for a solution. I just got my sidekick a week ago. I switched from my HD2, so I am new to android. The only problem I have with it so far is that about 50% of the time, when I click on a text message thread, it brings me to the wrong one! The whole idea of the sidekick is to be able to text/tweet/facebook super fast and conveniently so I never thought to double check the thread I am in when I know which one I clicked on. I have texted my mom by accident at 1 in the morning, I have tweeted via SMS a message meant for my boyfriend (thank GOD it was a tame one) and I have texted multiple people by accident. When I am in "messages" I will click on names to see how often it goes to the right one, and I have to say, it really is only about 50% of the time. HELP before I send something horrible to the wrong person!
    i have the same problem...but it seems to an Android issue rather than just the actual phone. I haven't confirmed this but I experienced the same problem with my G2 and HTC Evo on verizon. I have yet to discover a solution besides paying close attention to who i'm texting
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12