- 2 Posts
Rooting w/o PC post 2.2
Is it possible to root my Vibrant if I have updated (through Kies) to Froyo?
I don't want to get put in the position of having to flash to stock since my USB port is malfunctioning.
I also want to make a point of mentioning that I want to root WITHOUT the use of a PC. I will be doing this in-phone. I'm just not confident it will work with the update.
- By Brett in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 155Last Post: 07-09-2016, 04:29 AM
- By Srambo217 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 23Last Post: 12-14-2012, 08:39 PM
- By Mjoric in forum T-Mobile Vibrant Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2012, 05:06 PM
- By jimailor in forum HTC EVO 4G LTE Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2012, 05:19 PM
- By JDGAFFLIN in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 05-28-2011, 03:13 AM