Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Stuck on factory ROM

So, a while back I reverted the the stock ROM from a cooked ROM for whatever reason ( it was quite a while ago). When I heard that Froyo was finally out, I tried to update to that via Kies, but my phone froze and I had to reinstall the stock ROM with Odin. Someone told me that if I update to JI6, THEN update to Froyo it would work, but I can't seem to find a copy of JI6. Can anyone help me out with all this? Also, when updating, do I need to disable RyanZa's lagfix or anything like that?

You can try Samfirmware.com

Yes. Disable any lag fix before flashing.
    LG G2
    XPosed Framework
    G2Xposed Mods
    Viper4Audio
    Xdabbeb's Camera Mod
    Furnace Kernel

Quote Originally Posted by OHHitsKB View Post
    So, a while back I reverted the the stock ROM from a cooked ROM for whatever reason ( it was quite a while ago). When I heard that Froyo was finally out, I tried to update to that via Kies, but my phone froze and I had to reinstall the stock ROM with Odin. Someone told me that if I update to JI6, THEN update to Froyo it would work, but I can't seem to find a copy of JI6. Can anyone help me out with all this? Also, when updating, do I need to disable RyanZa's lagfix or anything like that?
    Head on over to XDA vibrant forum its all there.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk