1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

Default Help! Constant loop after Odin flash, no CNW

I been trying to reflash my Vibrant to stock through this guide

how i kept getting this continuous circle thing instead of rebooting. I searched online and some forums talked about going into CNW recovery and then rewipe. However I can't seem to do that, after Odin (unclick reboot) I will push the 3 buttons (volume up, power, menu) and it would flash a disfigure download mode over and over again.

I am stuck, please help me out! I have attached two photos. I can still get into download mode without any issue.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help! Constant loop after Odin flash, no CNW-img-20120530-00002.jpg   Help! Constant loop after Odin flash, no CNW-img-20120530-00003.jpg  

Default Re: Help! Constant loop after Odin flash, no CNW

Quote Originally Posted by amyhu89 View Post
    I been trying to reflash my Vibrant to stock through this guide

how i kept getting this continuous circle thing instead of rebooting. I searched online and some forums talked about going into CNW recovery and then rewipe. However I can't seem to do that, after Odin (unclick reboot) I will push the 3 buttons (volume up, power, menu) and it would flash a disfigure download mode over and over again.

I am stuck, please help me out! I have attached two photos. I can still get into download mode without any issue.
    Remove the battery for 10 seconds, then try to reboot in to recovery again.