Does your phone FREEZE-up?

TheSVPdeal

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
so starting yesterday, I noticed that my phone has been freezing up like crazy! And when I say "freeze", I mean that I have to take out the battery to fix it.

Is this just my issue?

Do you know how to possibly correct this?

I'm new to the Android world.
:rolleyes:

jleny

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I noticed this to especially when using the search function. Selecting an app from search is terrible.I have to select the app several times before the screen responds.

Jayson Simmons

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
That happened to me a few days ago,... I noticed that I could no longer install apps from the Market. So I rebooted the phone,.. still did not work. Performance became slow,... then it would not even let me do a factory restore... I exchanged it,... problem gone so far.

voghan

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I've heard people doing a factory restore fixing three issue. I haven't had any issues but I did a factory restore minutes after I left the tmobile store.

Daedalus

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
I was having that issue once in a while, Now i called TMobile on a different issue (GPS) and they gave me a similar workaround to what was posted on AC, the site and port were not the same. Since then I have not had the phone lock up on me once in 3 days.

TheSVPdeal

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
So I figured it out. Check this out: Whenever the phone was plugged into my extra non-OEM charger, it would automatically freeze until I unplugged it. When I use the OEM charger, it works! Is that weird? Who thinks they can explain that?

voghan

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I've seen this before with my old phone. The phone doesn't like the charge voltage. I would have issues with the touch screen on my Hero. I would just not use the phone while I was charging it. I normally only change at night so its not an issue for me.

zaclin14

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
My android phones always freeze up to the point where I have to hold the power button for 10 sec or take out the batteryI have 4 android phones they shall do the same thing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2