How do I enable location services?

kabe

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to use my USAA app and it keeps saying my location is required and to enable Location Services on my phone...

How do I do this?

anon(42522)

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Hi
Welcome
Press the menu then settings
location and security
there you can choose wireless networks and/or gps sats
then hit return go to privacy and check use my location

vteclipsegs

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to use my USAA app and it keeps saying my location is required and to enable Location Services on my phone...

How do I do this?

My Epic 4g is doing the same thing inside USAA. I have also made sure both GPS and Cell location are on and my privacy settings are correct. I've even tried the 'Cold start" GPS fix with no luck?

Anyone else with a galaxy having issues?

rfmhunt

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Same issue

Im having the same issue. Actually gps is not finding my location so that is probably the problem with usaa. But there is no reason usaa needs location service on for deposit@mobile. I can logon and have full access to evertthing else so what makes deposit special? In fact I would mind if that one single thing is less secure so more folks can deposit money in my account.

rjbaker44

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Same Issue with USAA Mobile too

I am receiving the same error message with USAA Deposit@Mobile. Checking in to see if anyone has worked around it.

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I just did this because I was having the same msg come up. I first had tried using the Verizon location then just now switched to the GPS location and now I'm getting that my location is temporarily unavailable after inputting a location I want to go to and then tapping the 'get directions' icon on the top right.

svarasnj

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Having the same problem on LG marquee, " error obtaining location". What a bunch of crap. Installed/uninstalled app few times, enabled all possible gps, wi-fi, wireless networks. Nothing. Called USAA tech support and the lady on the phone asked me to uninstall it again. I was like wtf, did that 4 times already. She persisted and I did it again with no results. Now, they have a claim open and somebody should call me within 24-48 hours with solution. Will report how it went.

gridchick

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Did you ever get a solution for the LG Marquee? I have the same phone, same problem, same lack of help from USAA. I've tried everything mentioned here to no avail. Any other suggestions???
Thanks!

edisonab

Jan 9, 2016
Visit site

How do I do this?

OK guys. Figure it out. On marshmallow, permissions can be turned off individually. You have to turn it on the app itself. Go to settings- app-yelp. And under permissions. Turn on the feature you want marshmallow to turn on. On this case, location. Hope this helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay