ACCESSORIES PLEASE!

NEST600

Jul 29, 2010
twitter.com
Wow.. both Seidio and OtterBox responded they have no intentions of Vibrant accessories. Who does? T-Mobile said no about an extended battery or other cases than the three (two gel, one leather) they have now.

Seriously FTW?!

So who is gonna pump out the high-density battery Seidio style? And the OtterBox equivalent monster? Please? Pretty pretty please with Android Scripting Environment on top? -Pk

NEST600

Jul 29, 2010
twitter.com
For OtterBox I called the 888 number and for Seidio I used the Live Chat. Both said nada. Is there some other indicator from OtterBox? -Pk

Daedalus

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Why would a company like siedio not want to get into making new Batteries for the Galaxy S. each of the phones use the same battery and with as hard as samsung is moving this product here in the states and world wide it does not make sense not to jump into it.

Also the Vibrant has the exact same dimensions of the i9000 which is the international version 1 case will work for them all.

NEST600

Jul 29, 2010
twitter.com
The Captivate and Fascinate have different bodies and they said they'd be making cases for both. They said they would not be making an extended battery for any of them. With that said perhaps it wasn't clear that I was also referring to the extended run but same size as stock battery... hrmm. I will ping them again in a few weeks to see what's changed. -Pk

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Hello,

Thank you all for your comments! We are currently evaluating and encourage everyone who is interested in accessories to sign up here and state what you would like to see being made for the Vibrant!

seidioonline.com

Regards,

NEST600

Jul 29, 2010
twitter.com
Thank you all for your comments! We are currently evaluating and encourage everyone who is interested in accessories to sign up here and state what you would like to see being made for the Vibrant!

Absolutely.. I've bought a Seidio battery and sometimes case for each of my last few phones for years now. I'd love to continue the streak. ;-) -Pk

Doyer

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I can't find the vehicle dock anywhere on the Samsung site. I think I'll stick with my $14.99 Arkon vent mount, seeing as how the desktop dock is $40, I'm guessing the car dock will be around $50. And who knows if you can use a case with it, I know you can with the Mega Grip.

Arkon Mega Grip Smartphone Mount for Samsung Galaxy S, T-Mobile Vibrant, ATT Captivate, Sprint Epic 4G, Verizon Fascinate

SLdi5.jpg
vtuDf.jpg

Mamba24

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
I can't find the vehicle dock anywhere on the Samsung site. I think I'll stick with my $14.99 Arkon vent mount, seeing as how the desktop dock is $40, I'm guessing the car dock will be around $50. And who knows if you can use a case with it, I know you can with the Mega Grip.

Arkon Mega Grip Smartphone Mount for Samsung Galaxy S, T-Mobile Vibrant, ATT Captivate, Sprint Epic 4G, Verizon Fascinate

SLdi5.jpg
vtuDf.jpg
I got the dash mount, it works pretty good with my dash and it's 2 mounts in 1 for $20. Not a bad deal.

Arkon Mega Grip Dashboard & Windshield Mount for Superphones & Smartphones [Android | iPhone]

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phone user