One-Click Root for Vibrant!

voghan

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I recommend the version found on the market. It has lots for features to ensure you don't screw up. It will also root your phone.

FORDOC

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
There is also the one-click lag fix w/ includes Rooting...

[APP] One Click Lag Fix APK - xda-developers
RyanZA's One Click Lag Fix - Android app on AppBrain

Note that the font issue is addressed in 1.6.0 which as of now still isn't in the Market but the APK is at the main thread. -Pk

Has anyone ran the quadrant app after using RyanZA's lag fix? The Vibrant houses the other devices.

My benchmark was 2169.

First Samsung I have owned and glad to see it is such a power machine.

AnAm85

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Ok I rooted my phone succesfully but I dont know where to start with the RyanZA'S BATCH lagfix... Can someone private message me with info? Im kinda an amature at this so far... I really dont wanna mess up my phone! Thanks community!

ALSO... I rooted my phone with the one touch root... Should I unroot and root again with the batch lagfix?

Last edited:

FORDOC

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Ok I rooted my phone succesfully but I dont know where to start with the RyanZA'S BATCH lagfix... Can someone private message me with info? Im kinda an amature at this so far... I really dont wanna mess up my phone! Thanks community!

ALSO... I rooted my phone with the one touch root... Should I unroot and root again with the batch lagfix?

I sent you a link with step by step instructions. It is very descriptive.

Does anyone know if AC did a video with this hack? I know how much they love to do benchmarks. AC If your reading do some video to get RyanZA some love.

PaulV#AC

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm a noob who wishes to get rid of the lagg on my GT-I9000 --HELP

I have just downloaded the following app from the store, but do not want to use it until I have clear instructions on how to use it. If anyone has any step by step guides could you please email them to me. I dont want to mess up my nice new phone :)

The program I downloaded was OneclicklaggfixV1+ by RyanZA

Many thanks

Paul.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC