Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts

Default its been a while

I ordered the vibrant and very excited to get back into android world again.
    I had several devices before, Eris, og Droid, nexus one and then got an hd2. Found my self still running android on my hd2 via haret so had to get an android device
    Retired Moderator

ROM
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by ekoulak View Post
    I ordered the vibrant and very excited to get back into android world again.
    I had several devices before, Eris, og Droid, nexus one and then got an hd2. Found my self still running android on my hd2 via haret so had to get an android device

Congrats! Nice to have a user back.

Global Posts
    1,117 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: its been a while

Ha yeah I went to a BlackBerry for a month, got a Vibrant, never going back.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk
    Devices: Samsung Nexus S 4.0.1(alpha, of course), Samsung Vibrant 2.3.5 CM7 w/ Glitch Kernel v13, broken HTC Dream, and a Google Cr-48 with Ubuntu 11.10
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts

ill be honest i was expecting the vibrant to be crappy cause i had such high expectations because of the nexus one being my favorite phone. and i didnt want anyting lesser. screen is better and bigger, the phone is faster in some things. i miss the adobe flash and froyo but its coming. all in all great job sammy... you have my attention now