| || |
Re: Kies not connecting to new Galaxy Vibrant
Connect with Samsung Kies
Originally Posted by intranetsites
1. using a PC data cable, connect the multifunction jack on your device to a PC.
Samsung Kies will launch automatically. If Samsung Kies does not automatically launch, double click the Samsung Kies icon on your PC.
2. Copy files from the PC to the device. Refer to the Samsung Kies help for more information.
Connect as a mass storage device
You can connect your device to a PC as a removable disk and access the file directory. If you insert a memory card in the device, you can access the file directory of the memory card by using the device as a memory card reader.
The file directory of the memory card will appear as a removable disk, separate from the internal memory.
1 If you want to transfer files from or to a memory card, insert a memory card into the device.
2. In Idle mode, open the application list and select
Settings→ Wireless and network → USB utilities → Connect storage to PC.
3. Select OK to confirm (if necessary).
4. using a PC data cable connect the multifunction jack on your device to a PC.
5. When connected, select Connect USB storage.
6 Select OK to confirm (if necessary).
7. Open the folder to view files.
8. Copy files from the PC to the memory card.
9. When you are finished, select Disconnect storage from PC.