How does it feel Vibrant users?

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
A device that just BARELY met the 2.2 requirements is getting Froyo before you do... A device that was promised an update to Eclaire, is instead getting Froyo... Before a device that is more than capable to run it...

It's pretty funny(of course as always: In a nerdy way)

blooper

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
yea...

when i first got my phone, i was excited and couldnt wait...

now i dont care anymore, lost all hope that its even coming to vibrant. maybe next year? we'll see.

ArtimusCF

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
To play Devil's Advocate... the myTouch has been out quite a while, and is a pretty spiffy device. That being said, the myTouch with 2.2, probably runs as well as my Vibrant with 2.1. :)

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Feels fine...everything works for me just fine as it is now...I hear people go on and on about theGPS - but mine's fine so /shrug

Personally, the only thing I'm looking forward to is flash - but even that, for what I use my phone for...meh, it'll be cool when it gets here (2.2 that is)

Jack

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Feels fine...everything works for me just fine as it is now...I hear people go on and on about theGPS - but mine's fine so /shrug

Personally, the only thing I'm looking forward to is flash - but even that, for what I use my phone for...meh, it'll be cool when it gets here (2.2 that is)

Jack

Lucky you, it happened with almost all the models, unless you updated.

Anyways, it's kind of sad, the mytouch has some pretty weak specs...

voghan

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
The vibrant has a few good custom roms out there for people looking for the best performance. The 2.2 update doesn't do a whole lot. I rather see us get gingerbread next year.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

sandplasma

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Too much fuss is being made regarding 2.2 . My phone is working fine on 2.1 and it'll be nice when 2.2 hits. Not that big of a deal, the phone still screams.