what is this?

joshuat

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
Not sure whats going on, but whenever i unlock my phone it has like a two second weather animation with a sun sparkle and a cloud moves across the screen. I have uninstalled every app that i think could cause this and its still there! Anyone have any idea what im talking about or what to do?

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I remember having that problem. For me it was an add-on for some weather widget (forgot the name). I deleted the widget app itself and couldn't figure why I still had that animation. Then I realized it was an add-on for the widget that was still running.

Daedalus

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Wether and toggle widget add on does that on my phone. There is a way to turn it off but for the life of me I can not remember plus I am just waking up.

aabritt

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
or u can get the app called "no Lock" in the Market which is free - i love it because i hate having to unlock my phone each time - it disables the lock.

my blackout setting is still set at 30 secs and after that when i go to turn my phone back on all i have to do is just tap the power button without having to do the unlock thing.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Not sure whats going on, but whenever i unlock my phone it has like a two second weather animation with a sun sparkle and a cloud moves across the screen. I have uninstalled every app that i think could cause this and its still there! Anyone have any idea what im talking about or what to do?

This is "beautiful widgets" app, try checking for an update or even unistall it if its bothering you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz