I have been running Launcher Pro for a few weeks now on my Android 2.1 Samsung Vibrant. And I love it.

However my question is if anyone knows if the features in Launcher Pro Plus come standard in Froyo or does LPP enhances Froyo?

If the features are the same then I'll pass on purchasing LPP, however, if they enhance what Froyo already is then I will purchase it right now.

Side Note: I hope that I didn't sound too shallow. :o

Thanks in advance.
    11-17-2010 01:26 AM
    Launcher pro brings a few new things including scrollable widgets. By purchasing it you get lpp's own widgets as well. Worth the money to me, without a doubt.
    aabritt likes this.
    11-17-2010 06:33 AM
    Launcher pro brings a few new things including scrollable widgets. By purchasing it you get lpp's own widgets as well. Worth the money to me, without a doubt.
    I have too agree I'm running Froyo on my EVO and I still like the extras that launcherpro brings to the table
    aabritt likes this.
    11-17-2010 07:53 AM
    Thanks guys for your help. I decided after all to go ahead and purchase Launcher Pro Plus not 10 minutes after I made the original post. And I'm glad I did and I appreciate you guys' input. I'm loving this forum more and more everyday.
    11-17-2010 05:08 PM
    Love the LPP!
    11-18-2010 08:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD