Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    48 Global Posts

Question Froyo vs. Launcher Pro Plus

I have been running Launcher Pro for a few weeks now on my Android 2.1 Samsung Vibrant. And I love it.

However my question is if anyone knows if the features in Launcher Pro Plus come standard in Froyo or does LPP enhances Froyo?

If the features are the same then I'll pass on purchasing LPP, however, if they enhance what Froyo already is then I will purchase it right now.

Side Note: I hope that I didn't sound too shallow. :o

Thanks in advance.
    T-Mobile
    Samsung Vibrant

Launcher pro brings a few new things including scrollable widgets. By purchasing it you get lpp's own widgets as well. Worth the money to me, without a doubt.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock

Quote Originally Posted by DOOG9517 View Post
    Launcher pro brings a few new things including scrollable widgets. By purchasing it you get lpp's own widgets as well. Worth the money to me, without a doubt.
    I have too agree I'm running Froyo on my EVO and I still like the extras that launcherpro brings to the table
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    48 Global Posts

Thanks guys for your help. I decided after all to go ahead and purchase Launcher Pro Plus not 10 minutes after I made the original post. And I'm glad I did and I appreciate you guys' input. I'm loving this forum more and more everyday.
    T-Mobile
    Samsung Vibrant

Global Posts
    919 Global Posts

Love the LPP!
    Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it ~ Woody Allen