1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Call forwarding for only one number

I want to forward a number straight to voice mail. I have tried doing a search everywhere and can't find the answer. I know I'm supposed to go to my contacts, go the contact that I want to go to voice mail and select that person, and at the bottom of the page is supposed to be the option for sending to voice mail, but I just don't see that option! What am I missing? Please help! Thank you!!!

Welcome to the forum hastafford! I wish I was familiar with that feature - where did you hear about it, or have you done it before?

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts

I just went through the book and I cant find anything on doing it for a single contact. I can do it for all but for just one cant find sorry.
    "Google bakes it, Samsung makes it, T-Mobile castrates it and then we get to taste it."
    BY RichieHd
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thank you for the welcome. I did a search on Google and came across a website that gave steps on how to do it. I guess maybe it was wrong? Darn it all!

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts

Point me to that website I 'd like a look at it.
    The other way to send Individual numbers to VM is when they call you just select no and there call will go to VM
    "Google bakes it, Samsung makes it, T-Mobile castrates it and then we get to taste it."
    BY RichieHd
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Here's the website I found that information on.

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts

Yup I see there instruction but it just isnt there on our phones.
    BY RichieHd

Global Posts
    4,142 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I swear I recall being able to do this on my Droid with Stock Android, but I for the life of me can not find this anywhere online now.

New York Giants | New Jersey Devils | Colorado Avalanche | New York Knicks
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

I'm beginning to wonder if this function went away with the latest update that came out.

Default Re: Call forwarding for only one number

how can i forward cl for one number

Default Re: Call forwarding for only one number

Quote Originally Posted by JUHI PATHAK View Post
    how can i forward cl for one number
    Try "Extreme Call Blocker"-->