App to change sound profile automatically

beandon

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I have done some searching but I cant seem to find anything, and I'm sure someone on here will know what im talking about. Im looking for an app for my device that will automatically change my sound profile from preset to preset at different times of the day.
I cant seem to think of what any of these types of apps would be called, so lend me your suggestions.

Thanks!

Ronindan

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I have done some searching but I cant seem to find anything, and I'm sure someone on here will know what im talking about. Im looking for an app for my device that will automatically change my sound profile from preset to preset at different times of the day.
I cant seem to think of what any of these types of apps would be called, so lend me your suggestions.

Thanks!

Audio manager (paid version) I think has that function.

Reactions: beandon

beandon

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to the mod who changed the title.

Are there any apps that are not paid? Free is a better price tag than 4.99 if I can help it. But thank you for the suggestions!

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
RingSchedule and Ring Scheduler are both free and will do it. They allow calendar based rules (meetings, etc) and time of day+day of week based rules.

Tasker is not free, but allows more customization in this and many other functions.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: beandon

beandon

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Tasker looks like it'll work most definitely and i think i can use it for all the other features too, thanks much for the rec!

onlyurei

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site

Thanks!

Looks like the newly published Smarter Profiles is what you are looking for, not only time-based but also location aware.

Smarter Profiles
Smarter Profiles - Automatically switches your predefined profiles based on location and time for your Android phone

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.intofan.android.smartprofiles

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2010
Visit site

Bearly

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Tasker might be your best bet, but it's complicated to set up.

Do you want profiles to change based on TIME of day or your LOCATION ?

If location, you'll obviously need GPS to be on, which would drain your battery more.

pramodpsb

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey man, here is one app "automatic profile changer" which is work as your requirement and work perfectly

automatic profile changer

Basically, automatic profile changer is the application which is made for those people who don't have time to additionally change the profile of application while going or coming from office, college, school etc. So basically here user will have option to set the starting time and ending time of profile and for defined weeks of the month. Here user will have four profile Ringtone,Silent,Vibrate and airplane mode. Besides of this, automatic profile changer is available in eight languages English, French, German, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Spanish
and Swedish (only for above android 2.2). Here user have option to start and stop the application anytime when he/she wants. One more here in this application is delay time, basically delay time is time of synchronization between database and current profile.

at here the available profile are Ringtone, Silent, Vibrate, Airplane mode
Ringtone mode profile would work as Ringtone + vibrate
In silent mode mobile will remain in silence with no vibration
in vibrate mode application will just vibrate with no sound
and in airplane your mobile would be on airplane mode.

Tina39

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, Automatic Profiler Changer is filled with problems. It crashes most phones. I've used it and other similar apps. The one I am happy with most is Smart Volume Control+. It has all the features as the other one. The big difference is they have no bugs or errors with their app. Just read reviews on them to see.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary