Will my plan change if the AT&T merger goes through?

FreakyLocz14

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
If so. can I leave without penalty?

My plan:
Unlimited Value Talk, Text, and Data (2 GB full-speed)
$59.99/mo.

Tablet:
Unlimited Value 200 MB Overage-Free Broadband Plan
9.99/mo.

I'll have to add $15 per month when I upgrade to the S II, but that's still $5 less than Sprint. Also, that tablet deal that I'm grandfathered into is unbeatable.

Also, I get a 18% employee discount.

lmc05

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
All anyone can say is that both parties have said that as long as you're on contract you'll be grandfathered in. Other than that, no one really knows anything.

Korama12

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
In light of the resistance that AT&T is encountering from the Department of Justice, Sprint, and likely the FCC very soon, they will have to make many concessions in order to get this deal approved. I would expect that not only will T-Mobile customers be allowed to keep their cheaper plans, but they will be grandfathered in to those plans for an extremely long time, if not forever.

FreakyLocz14

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
In light of the resistance that AT&T is encountering from the Department of Justice, Sprint, and likely the FCC very soon, they will have to make many concessions in order to get this deal approved. I would expect that not only will T-Mobile customers be allowed to keep their cheaper plans, but they will be grandfathered in to those plans for an extremely long time, if not forever.

I'm worried about keeping my plan if I upgrade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995