Questions

DevTin23

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
So I am currently with Verizon and I have had no problems at all with them, I just want to find something cheaper. If there is anyone from eastern PA that can give me some feedback that would be amazing because I live in that area but other feedback from anyone else is welcomed too.

So how is the coverage and speed of t-mobile? I am just trying to get a grasp on if I can stand switching from Verizon.

Korama12

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Well I'm quite a bit North of you in Massachusetts but I love the coverage up here. Obviously your best bet with determining coverage, outside of talking to other T-Mobile customers in your area, is to check out the coverage map on the T-Mobile site.

As for speed, I have no complaints. Of course you won't be able to match Verizon's LTE speed on the T-Mobile network but you'll probably find it faster than Sprint and mostly on par with AT&T. When I'm in a 4G area, I usually average between 5-6 mbps and I've seen it go as high as 8 mbps which is plenty fast for large downloads, streaming, or anything else that you'd need to do.

The times that I've had to call T-Mobile when I was setting up my account, getting my numbers ported over, etc. were all excellent experiences. The customer service is friendly, helpful, and even waived my activation fees. Additionally, the prices can't be beat by any of the other 3 nationwide carriers.

Linkchomp

Droid Monster
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
So is Tmobile speed faster than Sprint? I used to get good speeds on Sprint in high coverage but lately it's been a little shoddy

Linkchomp

Droid Monster
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, it just seems that T-Mobile is putting out 4G(or 3.5G to be exact) than Sprint is with their failed Wiimax. I'm just ready to jump ship if Sprint doesn't offer a better solution by October.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan