Where's the Exhibit 2 4G?!

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Today is the 27th. No sign of it on the Walmart website. Also went to my local Walmart today, saw not a single T-Mobile prepaid phone or top up card on the shelves. Asked the grumpy lady behind the counter about the new phone and where is it? She didn't have a clue what I was referring to. I actually expected it to go something like that but I figured I'd try anyway.

Nice partner choice T-Mobile. I thought at least the website would have it for sale, but nope. Nothing.

Sent via VM670

Margaret yakoda

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
I got mine at Amazon for $194, which is one hell of a deal compared to the tmobile site. Shipping took only a few days too. I forget how many days, maybe three? Four? Certainly worth the wait to save fifty bucks. :)

But here's a thing: When I clicked on this thread I was hoping to see where in these forums I could find the thread devoted to the phone itself. Anyone? Is there such a thread?

PS I upgraded from a prepay BB 8330 to this phone on tmobile's $30 plan. So far I'm exceedingly happy. But I've only had it less than a week.... I'm a bit jaded when it comes to cell phone carriers....

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress