Need help with 4G users in NY area (Specifically Brooklyn)

mightyfo

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
Is there anyone from the NY area who can confirm if they are also having data issues?

I recently bought an Unlocked Galaxy Nexus. I live in Brooklyn but have traveled around the city the past couple days, and have gotten the same results. Thou speeds we slightly higher in Manhattan.

I'm too impatient to wait on T-Mobile to figure it out and fix it, if there is a problem with their tower. Samsung wasn't much help at all. I also went into a local T-Mobile store and I question? Why they hire dumb people. Their answer in the store was its an unlocked phone it won't work on T-Mobile.

Please anyone in the NY area could you run some tests and tell me what your results are. I have been using Speedtest.net and also the browser by going to dslreports.com/mspeed. It doesn't have to be done on a galaxy nexus, preferred, or any other T-Mobile 4G phone.

slikkk

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I live in brooklyn ny and I can tell there is something wrong w ur speeds. Ur speeeds are horrible. I have Tmobile vibrant which is basically a 3 g phone but benefit from 4g and get slightly higher than usually speeds in a 4g zone. I easily average 1.5 gb on down and 1 gb on up when tested on the same app as urs. I suggest u get ur phone checked. Or maybe use it on a different carrier.
Good luck.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae