Exhibit 2 nearly bricked

Neon_Cowboy

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Rooted my Exhibit 2 today and I tried to boot to recovery and it essentially ruined my phone. I can only boot into Odin recovery and I can't flash anything because my computer doesn't recognize my phone, it comes up as MSM7x30. The drivers I have don't work and CWM apparently did not install correctly, so I'm stuck. I'm using Windows 7 64. I anybody knows how to fix this, I would be very grateful.

dennis96411

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Rooted my Exhibit 2 today and I tried to boot to recovery and it essentially ruined my phone. I can only boot into Odin recovery and I can't flash anything because my computer doesn't recognize my phone, it comes up as MSM7x30. The drivers I have don't work and CWM apparently did not install correctly, so I'm stuck. I'm using Windows 7 64. I anybody knows how to fix this, I would be very grateful.

Try installing this driver: Download Samsung Galaxy S USB Driver 1.4.2.2 Driver for Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows XP X64 / Windows Vista64 / Windows 7 / Windows 7 x64 - Softpedia

Here's another way to attempt to boot into CWM, just to see if you've installed it wrong or it just doesn't want to boot:
1. Take EVERYTHING [battery, SIM card, microSD card, etc.] out of your phone.
2. Connect your phone to your computer WHILE it is off.
3. HOLD the Volume Up button, and WHILE HOLDING the Volume Up button, hold the power button.
4. After you see the Samsung logo for about 2 seconds let go of the power button.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma