How to best boost 2G signal at home?
My family just renewed with Tmo -> Galaxy S3 for me, yay! iPhone4s for my wife, and Gravity TXT for my daughter, booo! Anyway, I can do Wifi calling with the S3, but my wife and daughter are having a tough time with calls. We never had good coverage at home, but we had decent luck with Wifi calling with our MyTouch 4g's.
I tried looking into the Cel-Fi service that Tmo provides, but it won't work with 2g phones. Only 3G/4G phones
So, bottom line, what would be the best commercial option for what I assume would be the 1900MHz band that my wife and daughter need to boost our signal at home?
Thanks for the input!
- 10-04-2012, 11:48 PM #3
- 10-05-2012, 11:56 AM #5yes, that old
Galaxy Nexus GSM
- 800 Posts
- Codename Android / franco
[JB 4.3] [JWR66V] Cataclysm
T-Mobile $30 / 5Gb / 100 min Cellular | CSipSimple + voip.ms VoIP
[JB 4.3] [JSS15J] AOSP for the Kindle Fire
- 10-05-2012, 10:33 PM #6
- 10-06-2012, 12:47 AM #7
- By ls377 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 22Last Post: 08-21-2012, 06:55 PM
- By mrcoyote in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2010, 08:55 PM
- By tvboss in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 07-23-2010, 07:52 AM
- By dmanindfw in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2010, 06:53 PM