- 36 Posts
Coverage in northern nj.
Hi guys. I've been with Verizon since the dawn of cellular time. I stopped into a tmobile store to check out the size of the Note in a pair of jeans. While I was there I spoke to a manager and he basically made me an offer I couldn't resist. They're paying my ETF with Verizon, giving me a free GS3 for my wife, a free texting phone for my kid, and the new note 2 for $ 49 with no activation costs. And my monthly bill will be $ 20 less.
I have a few days to test the network before I make a final decision... But how is the coverage in northern nj? I'm particularly interested in Paramus and Secaucus... But any thoughts are appreciated, of course.
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
- 10-27-2012, 08:49 AM #2
- 10-27-2012, 01:40 PM #4
- 10-27-2012, 04:28 PM #5
- 10-29-2012, 01:15 AM #6
- 11-19-2012, 11:23 PM #7
- 11-20-2012, 09:31 PM #8
Re: Coverage in northern nj.
A couple of my friends at school (in hoboken) have t mobile and have great coverageDroid Incredible
Rooted with Unrevoked 3.21
Skyraider Vanilla Rom RC3
KingxKernal #5/#5 Falling Up
Quadrant: 1710 <--- now thats incredible
- 11-21-2012, 10:32 AM #9
- By zhelf in forum SprintReplies: 4Last Post: 09-12-2010, 02:01 AM
- By Gmaxxx in forum SprintReplies: 10Last Post: 08-23-2010, 07:58 PM
- By boxta in forum SprintReplies: 22Last Post: 06-09-2010, 07:25 AM
- By yungwunn911 in forum SprintReplies: 12Last Post: 06-07-2010, 06:56 PM
- By thegov in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 05-25-2010, 01:02 PM