Coverage in northern nj.

zanshin825

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys. I've been with Verizon since the dawn of cellular time. I stopped into a tmobile store to check out the size of the Note in a pair of jeans. While I was there I spoke to a manager and he basically made me an offer I couldn't resist. They're paying my ETF with Verizon, giving me a free GS3 for my wife, a free texting phone for my kid, and the new note 2 for $ 49 with no activation costs. And my monthly bill will be $ 20 less.

I have a few days to test the network before I make a final decision... But how is the coverage in northern nj? I'm particularly interested in Paramus and Secaucus... But any thoughts are appreciated, of course.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
The coverage maps on the T-Mobile site are pretty accurate.
I have been on T-Mobile for a couple months now, and I work in Englewood. It's been great around that area and not too far from you.

pete1118

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
If you travel outside of metro areas a lot be sure to check the coverage maps, they get pretty thin in the Western US. Other than that, I agree that the maps seem to be very accurate for the most part.

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
If you travel outside of metro areas a lot be sure to check the coverage maps, they get pretty thin in the Western US. Other than that, I agree that the maps seem to be very accurate for the most part.

I agree with this statement 100%

"all animals are created equal but some animals are more equal than others" animal bylaws- animal farm

randall2580

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I work in Paterson and get good voice and typical 3g+ speeds (between 3-5000 kbps). Go into Manhattan and you see the 42+ speeds in action, my GNex gets at least as good data speeds as my ATT GNote does on LTE there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith