It's the T-Mobile apocalypse!

KlineAJ

Jul 8, 2010
www.KlineAJ.com
Tried to pay my bill. Got error messages. Used the chat system and found out that their system is down and to call T - Mobile. Called T - Mobile and was told repeatedly even though I asked different questions that the systems were down. Asked if she was a recording and she replied she wish she was but there is nothing more she can say and she's frustrated she can't help her customers. Apparently just overall all internal account management systems for T - Mobile are down and their technicians are trying to fix it. Poor T - Mobile... I just want to pay my bill and give you money!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
That's too bad. I'm glad I paid my bill a few days ago.

You could always mail them a check or money order if you don't want to deal with the online system this month.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

chunkcohen

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Well, if their billing systems are down, it's their fault and you shouldn't be penalized for it. If paying in person at a store doesn't work either, I'd speak to someone in customer service about having your service extended for a few days until they get their billing systems back up.

Zay92

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problem but when I got a text message from them to pay my bill today I was able to sign in to there mobile site and pay it with no problem.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois