It's the T-Mobile apocalypse!
Tried to pay my bill. Got error messages. Used the chat system and found out that their system is down and to call T - Mobile. Called T - Mobile and was told repeatedly even though I asked different questions that the systems were down. Asked if she was a recording and she replied she wish she was but there is nothing more she can say and she's frustrated she can't help her customers. Apparently just overall all internal account management systems for T - Mobile are down and their technicians are trying to fix it. Poor T - Mobile... I just want to pay my bill and give you money!
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- 11-11-2012, 02:00 PM #2
- 11-12-2012, 01:49 PM #4
Re: It's the T-Mobile apocalypse!
Well, if their billing systems are down, it's their fault and you shouldn't be penalized for it. If paying in person at a store doesn't work either, I'd speak to someone in customer service about having your service extended for a few days until they get their billing systems back up.
- 11-16-2012, 02:30 PM #5
- By CrackBerry Kevin in forum BlackBerryReplies: 78Last Post: 10-11-2013, 01:44 AM
- By pbrennan42 in forum Misc. Android PhonesReplies: 8Last Post: 01-19-2013, 09:43 AM
- By pbrennan42 in forum Misc. Android PhonesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2012, 05:32 AM
- By Camille Bosquet in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2009, 02:39 PM
- By ReuvenNY in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 5Last Post: 11-29-2009, 10:26 AM