Can't see I'm on 4g??
Hello all, I'm just trying out T Mobile on pre paid 4g. I am using a Galaxy Nexus I had on AT&T my phone sits on 3g all the time, but when I access the browser or check my email the H appears. Is this normal for T Mobile? I can never get to the settings>status quick enough to see what H speed is at. I'm assuming I'm on 4g when I'm using data as my phone performs just as fast, if not faster, then when I have my AT&T sim card in it. Anyone else know if this is correct, or have the same experience?
- 11-29-2012, 08:46 PM #2
- 11-29-2012, 10:18 PM #3
- 11-30-2012, 10:18 PM #5
- 49 Posts
- CM10 Nightly & Stock JB
Re: Can't see I'm on 4g??
I'm on T-Mobile with a gnex too. I was using the stock ROM and seeing the same behavior.
Last night I changed to CM10 and the behavior is the same except now when it switches to "H" it shows it as "H+".
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
- By lesorkim in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 11-02-2012, 05:15 AM
- By Jack in NC in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 10-28-2012, 07:40 PM
- By lovett1 in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2011, 07:20 AM
- By theelite1x87 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 05-19-2011, 08:26 PM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 06-27-2010, 04:31 PM