- 41 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Push or pull payment on pre-paid 100min/5GB plan?
I'm about to finish my first month on the pre-paid 100min/5GB plan having come from Sprint. I was wondering if the next cycle payment is a push or pull scenario.
That is, if I have credit in the account to cover the next billing cycle, will the payment process automatically with the payment being pulled from my current balance with no intervention on my part? Or do I need to initiate a payment and push the payment over, if so when do/should I initiate that payment?
Thanks for the info.
- 11-29-2012, 09:43 PM #2
- By dbornack in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 10Last Post: 08-09-2012, 09:49 PM
- By AllenRulz in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2011, 11:40 AM
- By AllenRulz in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2011, 12:27 PM
- By johnnyshinta in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 15Last Post: 01-17-2011, 10:01 PM
- By Jubz in forum HTC HeroReplies: 5Last Post: 12-12-2009, 02:23 AM