How to tell what 4G coverage you're getting
How can one tell what kind of HSPA one is getting? In settings, my Nexus 4 shows HSPA:10. What does this mean, exactly? And when I was in LA this morning, where I'm pretty sure they have HSAP+ 42, I couldn't tell the difference.
Any tricks to figuring this out? Thanks!
- 12-16-2012, 10:13 PM #2
Re: How to tell what 4G coverage you're getting
- 12-23-2012, 12:56 PM #3
- By debsdroid in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 6Last Post: 01-02-2013, 09:20 AM
- By JeniferF in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2012, 04:11 PM
- By FractalSphere in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2011, 05:46 PM
- By AndroidXTC in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 9Last Post: 05-23-2011, 11:53 AM
- By lazymac in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 8Last Post: 03-19-2011, 08:06 PM