- 33 Posts
PSA: No 4G on non-TMo phone
I received my unlocked One X (was an AT&T) today and unfortunately I don't get 4G. I called T-Mo for help and they set up the APN on the Mobile Network settings but it still didn't help. I was told that since the phone doesn't have the 1700-MHz frequency, I won't get 4G. The phone only has 850/1900/2100 so I'm stuck on 2G/EDGE. Here's what I'm wondering about, though. What was the network refarming for? I'm in Sacramento, CA. They were done refarming my area about 3-4 weeks ago. This phone is not better than my Amaze then.
- By jermajesty in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 09-22-2011, 06:40 PM
- By tada1096 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2011, 02:47 AM
- By tripper669 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2011, 05:40 PM
- By Doan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2011, 07:10 AM
- By Devilicus in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2010, 02:38 PM