Duplicate Text Messages

imthekingbk

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

I just got a Nexus 4 and am using a prepaid T-Mobile Sim with the 100 minutes unlimited data/messaging plan. Everything is working great except I am receiving duplicate text messages most of the time someone messages me. I was wondering if there is an APN setting or something else I can do to try and fix this annoyance. Was wondering if anyone else was having this issue.

Thanks.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

I just got a Nexus 4 and am using a prepaid T-Mobile Sim with the 100 minutes unlimited data/messaging plan. Everything is working great except I am receiving duplicate text messages most of the time someone messages me. I was wondering if there is an APN setting or something else I can do to try and fix this annoyance. Was wondering if anyone else was having this issue.

Thanks.
this is usually a network issue and not necessarily something that you can do to correct this on your device. i would call tmobile about it.

Hiberny

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I had this problem on all four of my lines for three years. After about 25 calls, I just gave up. Eventually it tapered off and stopped on its own.