Warning Newb Question about LTE and HSPA
I am new to GSM, T-Mobile, and the difference between LTE and HSPA.
I recently have been reading about Tmo and how they are upgrading their service to LTE. What does that mean for those of us with the Nexus 4 running on their HSPA signal? Will they shut down HSPA? Does that mean they are no longer expanding their HSPA coverage?
- 02-04-2013, 07:40 PM #2
Re: Warning Newb Question about LTE and HSPA
Probably not of anything it means they will phasing out 2g in areas that have LTE. As to whether or not LTE from entering will put expanding their HSPA coverage is to be seen.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
- 02-05-2013, 09:02 AM #3
- 02-05-2013, 11:40 AM #4
- By mr1132 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2012, 09:46 AM
- By plmiller0905 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-09-2012, 04:47 AM
- By shin.andy in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2010, 12:54 AM
- By stevie#ac in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2010, 03:17 AM
- By sconrad308 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2009, 08:38 AM